This section shows how to use Peerplug automatic Plugger to integrate your app with Peerplug with 0 lines of code
In order to integrate your app with Peerplug, you will need the following:
- Peerplug user console with Integration access
- Your app
- 5 minutes
- Please login to your Peerplug console.
- Navigate to the “Integration” section.
- Click “add new app” and select your app apk/ipa you would like to Integrate with peerplug.
- Click upload, and wait for you app to be uploaded.
- Click “plug” icon at the actions menu
- Leave the version drop down box on “Release” and click OK.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes while your application is being Peerplug enabled
Please note, Apple(ipa) support may be restricted in your console during pilot/demo stages due to App signing issues.
Getting the Peerplug enabled version
You can get the peerplug enabled version in two ways
- Downloading the apk/ipa from the console to your workstation
- Sending the download link using an email
If you would like to try out your Peerplug-enabled app on your own device, sending a download link to your email may save you the hassle of reinstalling the ipa/apk.
If you would like to upload your Peerplug-enabled app for distribution to Google Play store or Apple app store. Downloading to your workstation is what you are after.
Once integrated, please read the Console section of our knowledge base to ensure you can read console results correctly.
Thank you for using Peerplug!